Skip to main content

Blog Journal #7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal #8

           While working on the web design assignment I was able to acquire many skills that will be beneficial to me as a future educator. Before beginning to create my web design I decided to look for a platform that would be efficient I'm both computer and mobile devices so having the skills to know what Resources work best for the communities that I'm serving as a skill that I was able to utilize when working on this assignment. For my web design, I utilized Google sites through Google sites, I enjoyed how I could easily create tabs and sections within my website and embed information and resources for parents and students to utilize. What I liked most about this assignment was being able to integrate the skills that I've learned in the course so far and apply it to something that I know I'll be using as a teacher. By knowing how to create content such as and research resources allowed me to understand the work that educators do to connect parents with contact mater